Rare Opportunity! Some spaces available for livery, from grass to full.
Prices from £15 per week.
- Full Livery – to include stable, grazing, ad lib hay, bedding, hard food, mucking out, turning in/out, grooming, rugging, holding for vet/farrier, use of all facilities
- DIY Livery – to include stable, grazing, water, electric
- Grass Livery – to include grazing, daily checking, hay to be charged extra as necessary from September – April inclusive depending on grazing
- Showing Livery – ridden/in-hand
- The Stud can accommodate most liveries to suit horses/ponies and owners – contact us for further details
- Holiday Liveries – go on holiday and know your horse is safe
- Mares taken to foal – also boarding
- Mares taken to wean
- Weanlings (Foals upwards)
- Resting and recuperating – does your racehorse need to chill out? summer grazing, polo ponies, hunters, winter/summer rest
- Medical Nursing – expert vet and back up team
- Horses/Ponies produced for sale – all done to highest standard
- Horses Shown – at local and County level
- Full Show Turnout – we will turn them out for you to show (see Showing Clinic)
- Clipping – In-house horses clipped – also bring your own horse in to be clipped
- Stable for night – need stable to split journey, treking holiday (B&B in local village, going showing, hunting with South Dorset.
- Hay per bale(liveries only) Straw per bale(liveries only)
For more detailed information please send stamped addressed envelope to Warmwell Stud.